Translate

Monday 10 February 2014

Entering the Twilight Zone

“How does it feel to be 60 years old?”

Well, so far, bloody good! Long may it last. Definitely better than 59 in my humble opinion…

60 years has seen countless parties, but this just has to be the best. The warm-up started on Thursday, building to the crescendo that was Saturday night, finally ending on Monday. So many friends, so many family (most of whom I count as friends too). Eighty-five came from far and near, in both time and space.

Friends from Wales
from school
from college
from all over France
All there to humble me and inflate my ego.
Momo closed his restaurant for the night and laid on a spread to die for.
Thank you so much to those who managed to get there, it was truly a weekend full of laughter and tears in full measure. Thank you to all those who sent their wishes instead. And all those presents! And all that money! You guys are incredible.

Without Annick none of this would have happened and none of it would have been possible.

Thank you

If you have any photos from the weekend, please let me know.

Cheers!!!

See you all at my 70th!

Here’s all 100 of the photos…

No comments:

Post a Comment