Translate

Saturday 10 June 2023

It’s Time!

 As some of you will have gathered, much of my time is spent in conflict with my garden, attempting to control its every attempt at plant genocide. It does take time, surprisingly, but it’s good for the soul.

Except now. Having somehow taken host of a large boudin (blood sausage) in my lower limb area, a thrombus of giant proportions, I find myself struck down (although, somewhat obviously, still alive) and unable to don army kit and attack my apparently sentient plant life. 

Thus, all I can do is sit here and think of what has been achieved in this ongoing war. I have subsequently stumbled upon several photos taken back when the garden was just a twinkle in my eye, somewhere between 5 and 7 years ago. What if I could take some photos of the garden now and compare them to those old ones?

Thus, sneaking out without my hospital guard spotting me (“just going to the loo dear!”) I slowly realised that this was nearly impossible, due to the ground levels being different, brick walls having been built, and trees hurling themselves upwards at crazy speeds, often obliterating the old view.

Oh well, because it was impossible I went for it. 

This video is the result:

3 comments:

  1. Looking really green , lush and very healthy to a Phil . Amazing garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma gni fique πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awsome Da Iawn

    ReplyDelete