Translate

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Everybody's a critic

Day 74

Well, I’ve had a change of vocation!

All this sitting around on my arse coughing up stuff which is better left without description, does have its advantages.

After spending a considerable time fiddlin’ with my photos (since actually taking them requires movement) I have descended into my inner-self - not a pretty place I can assure you…

All this messin’ around got me invited onto a flickr group as a regular contributor (https://www.flickr.com/groups/the_art_of_critique_technique_).

My ego thus inflated, it just couldn’t stop there. It was world domination or write a book.

My first attempt at world domination failed, so I have set about writing a book…

Here is where I need your help. I need critics, and you guys fit the bill!

The book is on photography, called ‘Capturing the Moment - Taking Photos of what you Actually See)’. It will be free to download.

I’ve finished a first draft of the intro and chapter 1 (of about 20 chapters) and can be downloaded here:

http://philhyde.photos/381821/capturing-the-moment

Please send me your cruel and hurtful comments below.

 

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment