Translate

Saturday 28 November 2020

Gnome-Trek: Episode 7. Into the Plague: Epilogue

 Home. Our Final Destination.

These are the non-continuing voyages of the Flying-Brick ‘Gnome’. The Gnome is Home.

Epilogue.

As I am writing this we are about to end lockdown, and enter a period of, well, lockdown by any other name. The last thirty days have been one of routine, with the occasional highlight of writing this blog. And I'm sure that it is the highlight of your day too. 

Welcome to the sad club.

So let's catch up. So much has happened in our ten days away (is that all?) that I fear I may have left a few loose ends around. So here is a summary plus missing bits...

We managed to get to Bristol and back without catching or transmitting any fatal diseases. As far as I'm aware...

We managed to see all the family there and did some mildly illegal things...

Jon couldn't come back with us but will hopefully be coming here soon. We simply haven't quite figured out how as yet. Travel is still prohibited on pain of removal of several sensitive bits.

Luke, the Elf and the Elfling survived our visit and her father is recovering well. They are still in lockdown and gradually going insane. No change there then.

Lisa and Sienna got back to Wales without arrest to enjoy their 'circuit break'. Such fun.

The Gnome got us there, got us back, and did all the bits in-between. What a hero.

Our house was not destroyed in our absence although all the caramels have gone.

I have received psychological support for the coffee deficit. 

All the animals are fine and apparently didn't notice our absence.

France seems to be coping well without kings and queens.

Today I received a letter from the British government outlining all the rights that they have forcibly taken from me against my wishes. I've tried stabbing it with a knife but it doesn't seem to help...

Finally, I've spent some time on my return getting everything ready for all my wonderful friends and family. That may well include you. SO WHERE ARE YOU???

Seriously guys, missing you all and hope to see you soonest. Thanks for reading this far. You are a star and almost certainly completely on your own. Please get help soon.

La Fin.


2 comments:

  1. Just when it was safe to look at the computer, there's an Epilogue...
    Happy Christmas!
    Valerie & David xx

    ReplyDelete