Translate

Tuesday 27 April 2021

The Third Lockdown, Day 25: Sex

 Today has been a damp day, so I spent most time within and attempted bravely to sort out my tax returns, here in jolly old foreigner land as well as in Blighty.

This was half successful, half intensely boring and half anxiety provoking. Hopefully my returns will be more accurate than my maths. 

The blog was to be entitled 'Death and Taxes', and may appear at a later date when running out of stuff to bore you with.

Instead, I got sidelined by sex.

It happens a lot these days. 

My inmates are showing signs of overstimulated hormone glands.

Thus, having a few spare moments after completing my French tax return, I thought I'd video some comings and goings in my bird kingdom. Pun intended. 

When deciding on which track to use with this nascent masterpiece I found only one choice. The master of sexual songs, Marvin Gaye. And yet, despite my hearing and loving this song many thousands of times, the last verse came as a complete surprise to me. Warning: Adult content. Allow no underage birds to see this...

2 comments: