Translate

Thursday 29 April 2021

The Third Lockdown, Day 27: I Don't Know Why

Today was one of those dispiriting days with a black dog hovering in the background. The weather; gloomy. The mood; glum.

What to do to get out of this blue funk?

The usual dog walk made no difference.

The swim just knackered me.

OK. Bring out the big guns. Make a curry.

Very good. But didn't lighten the mood.

Siesta?  Propelled me into a state of torpor.

How about getting away from it all? 

Not even remotely possible.

Most of the day had been overcast, but finally, late afternoon, the sun appeared. OK, get out there, look, see, absorb.

Take photos.


It worked. There is so much to see if you really look within such a short grasp. I ended up with over one hundred photos. 

I sometimes find it difficult to stop.

So....

How to show some of these photos? Too many for a blog. How about a video?

OK, but then, we need someone to sing.

No choice...

1 comment:

  1. This is what I do to deal with each day. Of course we are not in lockdown but in another sort of purgatory.
    One day I want to travel again.

    ReplyDelete