Translate

Saturday 17 April 2021

The Third Lockdown, Day 15: The Fantastic Place

"Take me to the fantastic place
Keep the rest of my life away"
- Marillion

Finally, my 'Exploding Head Syndrome' (man-flu) has waned to an unpleasant memory, leaving me free to take you by the hand (figuratively, virtually, definitely not literally) into the deep dark woods.

As if a hectare of garden is not enough punishment for my heinous crimes, shovel upon me another hectare of woodland. 

Step with me into this fantastic place...

We shall enter by its fortified gateway, protected by the ubiquitous monster, then follow the trail past Aslan's stone table, zip-wire, hide (sic) and hilltop, stumble across the cabin in the woods (the treehouse folly), then to catch a glimpse of distant Montauban, before being safely delivered back into civilisation (but not as we know it).

Let me take you to this fantastic place, keep the rest of your life away...

No comments:

Post a Comment