Translate

Sunday 18 April 2021

The Third Lockdown, Day 16: A Little Corner of Paradise

As you may have noted over the last few blogs, much time, effort, dosh, sweat and even tears, have gone into creating our garden; our little corner of paradise.

That got me thinking....

Why not create a little corner of paradise in the Barn Station?

The next part of the Barn Station to work on is literally a little corner.

So how about I recreate heaven? How about a cathedral floating on a cloud?

Hmmm. Nah. Too high, too difficult to make look part of the rest of the layout. Possibly not weird enough. How about something more Roger Dean-ish? 

And then, how can the supplicants access this heavenly body? I tried several different ways of constructing a winding pathway, but all to no avail. 

And then it hit me. 

I was Led to the Zeppelin of an idea. 

How about a stairway?

You can see where I'm going with this can't you?

Time to get out the glue, plaster and sculpting knives.

And the coffee.

Although maybe I should reduce the hallucinogenics...


1 comment:

  1. Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run .There's still time to change the road you're on . Stairway good . 👍🏻 For winding pathways you could have looked at the work of Graffiti artis Otto Schade .

    ReplyDelete